1. Are you business, market & trade ready?
Download the pdf and find out now!
2. What funding programs are available to start marketing a new business?
The Tourism Cooperative Marketing Fund (TCMF) is designed to help Yukon’s tourism industry attract visitation, gain international exposure and strengthen the territory’s tourism brand.
This fund is available to market-ready and export-ready tourism businesses, Municipalities and Destination Marketing Organizations and First Nations Governments featuring tourism product. It is a 50/50 cost share program and projects must meet eligibility requirements.
3. How can I list my tourism business on the annual Vacation Planner?
Please email email@example.com to ensure that you're contacted regarding the Vacation Planner.
4. How can I list my tourism business on www.travelyukon.com?
Tourism business that advertise in the annual Vacation Planner are listed on travelyukon.com and can update/enhance their online listings and submit up to seven Vacation Packages using our online Operator Dashboard.
If you've missed the print deadline for the current year's Vacation Planner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to recieve a quote for an online listing.
5. How do I manage my online tourism business listing, submit Vacation Packages or request the removal of my account?
Please contact us at email@example.com to recieve instructions on how to log-in to make changes to your online listing, submit Vacation Packages, or have your listing removed from travelyukon.com
Our recently improved online operator listings and vacation packages feature a user friendly design, longer business descriptions, large banner photos, social media links, photo galleries and more.
6. How can I keep up to date with the information services provided on this website?
Please consult the Marketing Calendar or sign up for our Industry Newsletter.
7. Who can I contact if my questions are not in this list?