Guidance for taxis and ride shares in the Yukon:
- Any drivers who are feeling ill are requested to stay home.
- Passengers who are ill are also requested not to use these services.
- Drivers may pre-screen and reject fares if the passenger is ill.
- Good respiratory etiquette and frequent hand hygiene by drivers and passengers is encouraged.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of vehicles is required.
- High touch surfaces should be cleaned at least twice a day. They should also be cleaned when visibly dirty, after transporting a passenger with respiratory symptoms, or after transporting passengers to the hospital, clinic, or any other healthcare setting.
- Drivers and passengers may choose to wear a non-medical face mask.
Even though we update our website frequently, we strongly recommend that you check yukon.ca/covid-19 for the most current COVID-19 related travel information.