Available between: —
Snowshoeing is the perfect way to explore the winter wonder landscape of the back country.
The snow cover gives the landscape a blanket of sereneness and beauty, transforming the landscape in a completely different setting than during summer.
Join us on one of our snowshoe trips and find out for yourself. We offer day trips, half-day trips and overnight trips, where we camp in the back-country.
We’ll pick you up at your Whitehorse hotel, bed & breakfast or hostel and after the tour we will transfer you back to your accommodation.
The fine print
SNOW SHOE TOUR DETAILS
– Half day Whitehorse area: 3 – 4 hours
– Full day Whitehorse area: 4+ hours
– Kluane National Park: 8+ hours
– Mountain Sunrise Snowshoe: 4 – 6 hours
– Mountain Sunrise Snowshoe – extended: 6 – 8 hours
Start times: 09:00 / 10:00 / 13:00
The Sunrise Tour starts 2.5 hours prior to sunrise.
– Half day Whitehorse Area: CAD $115.-
– Full day Whitehorse Area: CAD $155.-
– Snowshoeing in Kluane Area: CAD $245.-
– Mountain Sunrise Snowshoe: CAD $145.-
– Mountain Sunrise Snowshoe – extended: CAD $175.-
Group size: 2 – 6
Please note: Warm winter clothing needed
Included in tour:
– Pick up at and return at your accommodation;
– Use of snowshoes and ski poles;
– Campfire (where allowed, area specific);
– Hot chocolate, thee & snacks;
– Hot lunch (full day tours only);
– Licensed guide.
– Winter clothing package rental (boots, pants, jacket and mitts): please contact us for availability and prices.
Prices are in Canadian Dollars, per person, and include all taxes;
All prices are based on a 2-person minimum booking (Single traveler rates available).
Rental clothing upon request and subject to availability.
We offer services in English and German
|Regions: Kluane, Southern Lakes, Whitehorse Region|
|Categories: Snowshoeing, Wilderness Parks, Wildlife Viewing|