Information regarding road conditions and closures is available at 511yukon.ca. If you have questions about how this might impact your plans, our Travel Counsellors have lots of helpful information and would be happy to assist, you can reach them at 1-800-661-0494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no longer a requirement to wear masks and show proof of vaccination to access designated sites.
Businesses, organizations and venues can request that people wear mask before entering a space. Travellers arriving in the Yukon are not required to complete a self-isolation period.
Learn more about the current COVID-19 situation in the Yukon.
Know Before You Go
Travellers Entering Canada
All federal border testing, quarantine, and isolation requirements ended on October 1, 2022.
For all travellers entering Canada by air, land or marine mode on or after October 1, 2022:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required
- COVID-19 pre-entry and arrival tests are not required
- Quarantine after you enter Canada is not required
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you shouldn't travel to Canada.
Learn more about travel, testing and border measures in Canada.
Keeping Safety in Mind
- Travellers are being asked to protect the Yukoners that call the rural and remote communities home by being respectful of health guidelines and travel advisories.
Restaurants & Bars
- There is no longer a requirement to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination.
Events & Gatherings
All restrictions on gatherings and events have been lifted.